Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Giovanna on Jun 26, 2017 at 1:37:28 PM

I need advices about breakfast, I never eat enough and Healty . Of You can help me please write me what could I eat 😄

Giovanna on Jun 26, 2017 at 1:38:17 PM

If*

Olga on Jun 29, 2017 at 11:40:15 AM

It depends on what you are going to do after breakfast. If you want to do some exercises you should eat fruits and nuts in a half an hour before your exercise. If you are not going to to do some exercise then you can eat greak yogurt. But don't put sugar into yoghurt. You can add some fruits and nuts.

Olga on Jun 29, 2017 at 11:40:25 AM

Also you can eat eggs. Here in Russia we have something like ricotta but it has less fatty. I love to eat it with salt. Also i add some tomatoes and cucumbers. It is like greak salad I think.

Christopher on Jul 3, 2017 at 2:35:02 AM

One of the best things you can eat is oatmeal because it is a slow acting carb that will feed the body most of the day. Eaten at night before bed is best as well.

Damien @goalmap on Aug 4, 2017 at 4:47:55 PM

Slow carbs and proteins are great for breakfast! Check this link: http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20676415,00.html

Tonette on Aug 28, 2017 at 11:57:45 PM

For a healthy breakfast to jump start your metabolism and increase your energy first thing in the morning you want a balance of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals. This is tough to achieve but ideal. A combo of oatmeal, fruits and nuts is a great place to start. Wishing you health and happiness 😘

Asdis on Oct 11, 2017 at 1:25:59 AM

Oatmeal with fruits and nuts and then sprinkle cinnamon to keep the bloodsugar level in place works for me. Sometimes I have greek jogurt with fruits and nuts.

Brandy on Apr 3, 2018 at 8:44:45 AM

Have you heard about organo gold you should drink the shake its super healthy and has all the nitrient you need to start your day😊

Amélia on Apr 20, 2018 at 11:07:52 PM

I take 30 grams of oatmeals, 10 grams of chia seeds and I add rice-coconut milk and I leave 1min10 in the microwave. I add a little milk (after that depends on my desires). With a tea of course! And when you are outside or you don’t have evrerything, you can take fruits !