Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Tiia on Jun 22, 2018 at 1:19:18 PM

I find that i want to eat healthy but i dont have the motivation to, if that even makes sense? My question is does anyone have Tips on how to truly live a healthy life and enjoy it??

Mai on Jul 2, 2018 at 8:13:49 AM

Be the guard of your body

Yusuf on Jul 5, 2018 at 9:01:29 PM

i dont know about you but i used to do very actively bodybuilding and at that time i was eating very healthy to get better results. maybe if you do sports it will help you motivate yourself to get a better body

BeteN0iR on Jul 15, 2018 at 10:27:38 AM

Do some research on the everyday food we eat and what negative effects it has on not only our bodies but also our minds. If that doesn't motivate you to clean up you diet then you have to face the reality that mouth pleasure is more important to you than living healthy.

Sarah on Jul 22, 2018 at 10:06:34 AM

Try out fun, healthy recipes or start with changing for example popcorn for vegetables

Rene on Aug 3, 2018 at 4:00:10 PM

What I've started doing is finding small healthy meals I like and swapping out one of my regular meals e.g normal breakfast, healthy lunch, normal dinner. It's been helping me so far. Then once you get used to that you can build onto 2 healthy meals a day and so on :)

Kati on Aug 8, 2018 at 8:32:35 PM

Don't call your salads salads 😂 Make them with meat or tofu, beans some bread with hummus, selfmade nutella or something like that 😊 Give it lots of flavour. There are so many Instagram accounts that could inspire you! Just try it 🤗

Sumit on Sep 24, 2018 at 5:23:05 AM

Hello friend I m sumit you need motivations but no gives you motivations plzzz go and stand front of the mirror and talk ur self and ask your self exectliy wat u want answers automatically u can find it ans ....

Deleted account on Nov 22, 2018 at 3:46:02 PM

Healthy eating is fun! We often think that eating healthy we have to be vegan. If you're a meat lover, I suggest you learn about Keto. Also, don't go on a diet, make it your lifestyle because diets are temporary. Simply put, Keto is just cutting out sugar and carbs. If you have a sweet tooth, just trick your brain by eating something that's sweet but has 0 sugar. It requires discipline A LOT of discipline to be healthy. You'll get used to it after 21 days and by day 90 it becomes your lifestyle

Sharon on Nov 26, 2018 at 10:36:20 AM

You probably already have an idea on how to eat healthily, but it’s hard to stay motivated. Go and watch Mel Robbins on YouTube and learn about her 5 second rule. It’s literally changed my life. I now get up early every morning to run on the treadmill before I go to work and I am very firm in what I put in my body. Guarantee it will help! Good luck!

Fa on Nov 28, 2018 at 10:39:39 PM

Yess! I have the same! In one month i ate so much i was 5 kg more havy. Now I want to mode it before New year.

יערה on Dec 11, 2018 at 6:46:34 AM

You should set up easy goals at first then move on to the bigger goals. I saw on a ted speach once that anything you will do for 30 days will become a habit and you will always do it! Ive tried it and its really working. I think you should do somthing like this week im gonna exercise a little bit athome then the next week while you continuing doing this decide that the next week you also not gonna eat outside or you can decide on somthing big and do it for 30 days like dont eat sugar for 30 days