Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Fiona on Mar 31, 2018 at 10:30:03 PM

I eat too much and want to stop... What way can help?

Brandy on Apr 3, 2018 at 8:42:01 AM

Try eating more often but in smaller portions.

Blankita on Apr 10, 2018 at 11:23:59 PM

Fiona my dear, If you love eating like I do, there is just one way to lose weight for us; do sports and burn calories. I know is difficult and exhausting but it will be worth it, believe me. Send you a lot of energy

Fiona on Apr 19, 2018 at 9:47:25 PM

eat more roughage then you'll not be hungry for a longer time😊

Frances on May 3, 2018 at 5:42:51 AM

Record what you eat. Do not guesstimate how much, weigh it everything you eat. Use a tool like MyFitnessPal to record your food. The app will work out how many calories you need to cut out of your diet to lose weight. It is hard work. There are no shortcuts or magic pills. If you do not want to do the work then don’t be surprised if you do not lose.

Anna on May 24, 2018 at 5:55:38 AM

Maybe you worry too much and eat your stress out. If you find the real reason of your stress you would stop eating too much.

Dora on Jun 1, 2018 at 1:45:56 PM

When I was pregnant I rested with 28kg. I was shoked because I'm totaly deformed. I like the chocolate a lot for that I'm incapable to losing weght. :-o

Dora on Jun 21, 2018 at 11:53:20 AM

Hello again if you want lose weight I can help you with little tips:

1. Eat just one plate on the lunch and diner.

2 . Try every day diminuate the cantiti on food that you eat in little steps.

3. Use the afirmation "I eat for live, not I live for eating"

4. Try anothers activities , are people who theire hobby is food.

5. If you have diciplines like me you will arive stop the desire of eating.

COURAGE :)

Lee on Jul 4, 2018 at 11:31:41 PM

Try eating more Fibre, Fibre is fantastic for the body and had the added effect of making you feel fuller and for longer. Also try drink more water, work out your weight in KG and times it by 0.033 (weight X 0.033) and that is how much you should be consuming a day.

Saffron on Aug 10, 2018 at 5:57:52 PM

Try slimming world v good can eat a lot within the diet

Hannah on Aug 23, 2018 at 7:30:35 PM

Try starting to eat healthier ( but with no restrictions on the quantity you can eat). Look at recipies that you might like online or buy a cookbook. And when you'll get used to eating better, eat until you feel full and if there are left overs , you can put them in the fridge and eat them the next day

Narendra on Sep 6, 2018 at 8:48:46 AM

Drink more water more than 5 ltrs. I did this and it worked

Lucas on Sep 7, 2018 at 12:05:35 AM

Sick on two patatoes a day. This deffianetly works as this is what I did

tawangar on Sep 8, 2018 at 10:17:22 AM

this is my problem also.

Carrie on Sep 12, 2018 at 3:37:50 AM

Try intermittent fasting,.. You can eat whatever you want but nothing after 5:00 pm. I'm trying to lose as well and it's slowly coming off. I'm not able to do a lot of exercise due to disability so, I'm experimenting with this. Good luck!

Sumit on Sep 24, 2018 at 5:13:19 AM

U can try eat for healthy food and u do start walking and running and plzz control your sleeping time no more exctra sleep in a day if u control ur sleeping time and eat for healthy food and walking and running every day than your complete ur task and gives own a lovely task

Ana on Sep 26, 2018 at 3:09:25 AM

I tend to always stay bUsY I don't know if that's just me though, but that's how I don't eat as much anymore.

tyler on Oct 4, 2018 at 3:44:17 PM

Eat some almonds for a snack instead of having chips

tyler on Oct 4, 2018 at 3:44:44 PM

A couple small chamges will lead to a big one

Segis on Nov 17, 2018 at 6:24:32 PM

Fionna, I suggest these points, because it is what I do myself:

1. Try not to stock at home the food that you know you should not eat.

2. Drink one glass of water before your meals, to fill your stomach a bit before the food intake.

3. Take your time while eating, and chew the food very well, allowing the brain to get the signal that hunger is satisfied.

4. Try to eat healthy snacks

5. Go walking every day, listening to some music. I usually walk one hour.

I hope it helps, and good luck!

Zaz on Dec 18, 2018 at 1:04:17 AM

Try to eat 1 pea if you get hungry in between meal times