Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Francesca on Mar 3, 2018 at 4:04:15 PM

How can I loose weight if i don!t have time to exercise? Like for real... no time at all

Niranjan on Mar 7, 2018 at 2:18:28 AM

Do intermittent fasting, you will reach your goals very fast with even regular exercise. Go search on web

Steven on Mar 11, 2018 at 11:01:09 AM

Drink more water each day - speeds up your metabolism, reduces snacking and costs nothing. Most weight loss is done in the kitchen so look at your diet and eat simple whole foods not processed. Walk as much as possible. Also be honest everyone can find 5 mins to do some squats, sit-ups , jumping jacks.......

Daniela on Mar 26, 2018 at 11:26:36 PM

Actually you don’t have to workout. Many nutritionist get results in a couple of weeks with no exercise. Only creating healthy habits is enough. Be smarter when getting the groceries. Don’t use the word diet. Don’t starve or limit yourself that will only sabotage your process. Eat healthy and clean. Cut sodas, sauces, fried foods. Drink more water and tea. Eat more vegetables, experiment and find the ones you like. Look for a recipe book with healthy recipes and have fun cooking!

Angeline on Apr 2, 2018 at 12:05:10 AM

The split is 80/20. 80% nutrition, 20% exercise.

From my personal experience, I can tell you that if you eat badly, you can't out-exercise a bad diet. Why? Because I train like a beast 5x a week and either remain the same weight or gain weight if I have a bad diet.

If you can't exercise, concentrate on healthy eating