Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Amélia on Apr 20, 2018 at 10:59:08 PM

I love eating so much so I did a lot of sport while the summer holidays and the beginning of the school year. I ran every other day, I went swimming and especially and I controlled what I ate and in reasonable quantities. But now, this year at school it's very hard, with the exams I don’t have the time to practice sport and with stress I can’t control my diet anymore.With me it's all or nothing I have no limits. So, please can someone help me and gives me some tips ?😫😫

Amélia on Apr 20, 2018 at 11:20:53 PM

I specify that I don’t eat any sugar since one year (except natural sugar, honey, fruits, dates), I don’t eat anything industrial and of course no drinks, juices, sodas etc. . I drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day, but the problem is that I eat a lot when I'm stressed (that's all the time) and I'm able to eat tons of food without being satiated. I don’t know what to do anymore 😭

Tea on Apr 30, 2018 at 3:58:21 PM

I would love to help but I have a same problem.I don't have time to workout or to do something for myself.

Valeria on May 29, 2018 at 3:40:02 PM

Hey I know your problem sadly. I graduate this year and i am a total stress eater. I eat aaaaaall the time and i also learn all the time. I don't move at all and my diet could be better. If any tip i can give you is don't forget to move. Go out and walk for an hour or go run whatever you like. I know it's hard because you have know motivation (at least that's my problrm) but go out and do something for your own good. I promise you will feel a lot better.

Valeria on May 29, 2018 at 3:43:35 PM

And as long as you go with good food that's not a problem. Try to eat more vegetables than fruits because they do have a lot of sugar and try to eat less carbs. Of course if you are in a phase full of stress and you feel good tham don't change anything. I can say i gained some weight and i do not feel as great as i did before so i'm changing something. I try do exercise regularly (i love strength training) and to walk at least an hour a day. Now i am also changing my diet i hope it works :)

Navneet on Jun 15, 2018 at 6:02:11 AM

Drinks differt sort of Liquids. LEMONADE, JUICES , GREEN TEA, CHIA AND FLEX SPRINKLES, KEEP YOURSELF FULL FORM HYDRO FLUID. DRINK TONZ OF IT ON EMPTY STOMACH.