Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Chi on Sep 16, 2018 at 7:28:23 PM

I have trouble being around people i cant get a job because i feel nervous around others im trying to become more self confidence in myself any advice on how to start so i dont have to feel like this anymore thanks

rex on Sep 17, 2018 at 1:29:16 PM

Feeling nervous about what other people will think. Or trying to please everyone is literally impossible. Everybody is different and might have a different opinion. Instead focus on what is good for you and treat yourself the same way you would treat a loved one.

Chi on Sep 17, 2018 at 5:38:20 PM

Thanks for rhe advice

Bashiru on Sep 18, 2018 at 5:32:27 PM

I spent most of my time alone, it's not a problem it's called self-love. The only thing I will advise is try to feel the presence of others do not try to push people away also don't force yourself to be with people just don't ignore the ones that actually care for you. If you can't get a job bcuz of Social problem that is fine. Try learning skills that u will create your own job, maybe ur calling isn't to work for some1 but to become an Entrepreneur. You are actually awesome bcuz of ur self-love

Chi on Sep 18, 2018 at 10:27:40 PM

Wow thank you so much this was so amazing the advice is great

Jenna on Sep 20, 2018 at 9:00:17 AM

Hi, I would suggest speaking to someone about your thoughts and feelings. Contextualscience.org has therapists all over the world! Also if you watch YouTube Dr Russ Harris he has many videos on how to deal with difficult thoughts and feelings such as social anxiety. All the best !

Najib on Sep 21, 2018 at 8:57:37 AM

I'd say step out of your comfort zone start small maybe use this app to start upping your social skills. From what it seems it looks like you dont want to be that person who is lacking social skills. So start small for example your goal could be to have one convo with a random person on the street or even someone you know or start a convo with a cashier or anything that you think is right and then go from their. Your not going to just magically become social. Face your weaknesses head on

John on Sep 27, 2018 at 8:22:17 PM

I completely agree with Najib. There’s also CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) available either through your doctor or online. The CBT can not only pull you away from your bad habits but it can also show you how people hardly pay any attention to the things that are making you nervous (sweaty hands etc)

hendry on Oct 21, 2018 at 2:18:11 PM

Practice Meditation...simple

ONI on Nov 11, 2018 at 6:00:52 AM

Belive in yourself and your abilities!

Raptor on Nov 12, 2018 at 1:48:39 AM

That is a hard one. But can be done I suggest pushing your confort zone by doing something that bothers you or makes you uncomfortable to train your self to brake through this. I hope this helps I tried this

Raptor on Nov 12, 2018 at 1:50:25 AM

Believe that whatever happens you will live through it and that’s al that counts. ❤️

Tenzin on Feb 26, 2019 at 3:19:34 PM

Well, the thing is that confidence is a really strange thing. The more at stake the more confident you feel. I mean yeah, there are moments of nerve wrecking experiences. Think of what you want and know that you deserve it. And about the introvercy, umm... I guess try talking to people more and going out on group trips. Hopefully it helped.

Tenzin on Feb 26, 2019 at 3:20:41 PM

P.S. stay put because hardwork is on the way!!