Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Daniel on May 6, 2018 at 11:39:27 PM

So, I've decided not to kill myself and I'm starting from ground zero. I'm recently devorced, morbidly obese, off of drug abuse, on disability, lost my drivers lisence and I'm chroniclly I'll. Currently going trough, financial struggles, depression, depersonalisation and I just survived a car crash. So now that I've decided to live, first step is survival. I don't want any sympathy, I need concrete tips. Practical advice I can use.

Deleted account on May 7, 2018 at 8:28:09 AM

I suggest you to read (Eat that frog) book, it's a must read book for anyone who wants to start from zero

It's never too late to chase your dreams 😉

Simi on May 18, 2018 at 4:35:22 AM

I suggest you stay focus and think about what you want to achieve also be realistic.

Chele on May 18, 2018 at 11:39:51 PM

Being Realistic is very important. Sometimes it is a minute by minute process and not a day by day process.

Chele on May 18, 2018 at 11:39:52 PM

Being Realistic is very important. Sometimes it is a minute by minute process and not a day by day process.

Ryan on May 19, 2018 at 11:27:08 PM

Start with yourself, with what you eat, sleep and exercise. Then what you consume with media. Only take in things that are good for you. Then get rid of everything that doesn't benefit you. Clutter, negative friends, pages you follow, and habits. Orient your entire life positively and success of any kind will come to you.

Prakash on May 24, 2018 at 9:54:15 PM

Well done bro.

You just climbed the ladder and you decided to live a life that's a very good start.Just be aware of whatever you do and ask yourself whether the thing I'm going to do will be good to me,my family or not nd everything gonna be superb!!!

Thank you for choosing a better life!

Ashley on May 24, 2018 at 10:30:03 PM

Byhu