Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Arita on Sep 5, 2018 at 7:13:43 PM

Hi, I want to go to sleep early and wake up early..Im a night owl 😁

Nermeen on Sep 8, 2018 at 10:37:15 AM

Wake up early no matter how late you go to bed. You might be so tired the next day, but you will surely sleep early and be able to wake up early the next day.

P. S. The snooze button is your enemy, don't hit it.

Federica on Sep 9, 2018 at 3:57:57 PM

Me too,Thank you Nermeen for your ispiration!

Carrie on Sep 12, 2018 at 2:39:12 AM

There is an app called Sleep Cycle that monitors your sleep cycle and wakes you between 6:00 and 6:30, for example, once you've completed a cycle so that you wake feeling rested no matter the amount of sleep you get. Maybe for you?

Jacob on Sep 22, 2018 at 5:33:36 PM

I agree with Carrie. Go sleep this night on time. Even if it's late, sleep now.

mysterious on Oct 25, 2018 at 6:30:40 AM

It will take time to change but just probably one week. Do not sleep whole day if you feel so sleepy then watch your favorite video or movie...then try to do some physical or mental exhaustive exercise for sometime..go to bed 2 hours early which you used to do. You will surely see you are totally changed.

Kaw on Oct 25, 2018 at 9:43:53 PM

Same problem... 🙄

Xylo on Nov 1, 2018 at 6:54:49 AM

It definately takes time. Was sleeping at 1am at some point but brought it back to 11 pm-ish

If you ever get the chance to stay up a WHOLE night, then you can actually not sleep for a whole day and finally sleep at the time you wish to regularly sleep. This will reset your circadian rhythm

Bhavesh on Nov 4, 2018 at 7:48:59 AM

Responsibilities wakes you up, Not Alarms 🙏🏻

Cortz on Nov 19, 2018 at 7:31:32 PM

It has taken me a long time to even fathom waking up at the time I do now and I'm still not doing it everyday because I too am a night owl.

I started small - 7:30am, then 6:30, 5:30 and now 5am.

The way I've found myself to be motivated to wake up is by creating a task to complete (exercise for example) every morning and also showing my family and friends that I've done it with a social media post so I have some accountability and motivation for the next day.

Tenzin on Feb 26, 2019 at 3:13:10 PM

Well, there is always the app to remind you but maybe writing it on a paper and sticking it on the wall near your study or workdesk could help. Try leaving out a message to yourself and write them when you feel the most motivated.

Ryan on Mar 15, 2019 at 10:55:58 PM

Xylo....u look like melted welly

Ryan on Mar 15, 2019 at 10:56:13 PM

With a cherry tart on top