Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Reid on May 28, 2018 at 5:14:03 PM

Hello I'm new to this group and like many of the people on here I struggle with making goals and keeping them. I'm 32 years old and newly married with a child on the way but right now my wife and I are going through a separation. Lately it just seems challenging to make and commit to keeping any sort of goals because all I can think about is how much I've made a mess of things and how am I going to fix this mess I'm in. I have a full time job though right now I'm still in my probationary period.

Luke on Jun 8, 2018 at 11:05:22 AM

Everything is going to be good. Just keep trying and you'll do well. You are going through major events in your life. Just keep trying with your wife. Don't forget even though you don't have time you can still come home with flowers or anything just to put a smile on her face. Work is hard right now, but you kind of need the money to support the family and give the child the best chance it has. Make a goal to do super nice things for your wife. Flowers, a wonderful day out. Good luck!