Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Renee on Aug 17, 2018 at 4:03:09 AM

I'm 24 years old and I don't have my driver's license but want to. I just don't have the motivation for it.

Carrie on Sep 12, 2018 at 3:05:25 AM

Think of all the places you can go and things you can do once you have your license. You can take a road trip or try a new restaurant or see a historic landmark you couldn't do without one.

sufian alwi on Oct 23, 2018 at 3:10:35 AM

GET ONE

Sarah on Nov 12, 2018 at 6:24:10 PM

I'm 23 and didn't get my license till i was 21. It is worth it! You can do so much more and help others more. I still don't have a job though. That's like you and your drivers license goal. It's hard for me to find the motivation to get one. I know i should just do it but i have no drive. It my goal to get a job but how can i make it a higher priority? I think writing it down will help and reviewing it, doing self reflections, asking yourself over and over again why i should and build up reason.

F4LLENIGHT on Dec 4, 2018 at 5:06:29 AM

It's a good asset to have. It grants accessibility to different venues and even jobs. In the event of an emergency and a vehicle is available, you should at least know how to drive. If that isn't enough motivation ( tough love time).. get your keester up and go get yourself a permit! You need to go out there and show everyone how bad women drivers are!( Im kidding, but not really)

Joyce on Dec 13, 2018 at 1:51:39 AM

Have a friend, organise for a road trip.. And have a talk on it as you go around

ceicli on Dec 23, 2018 at 1:15:05 PM

If you don't need it right now you can wait. It's a good thing to have, although I know some that only use it as an (expensive) ID. Don't get stressed about it. It should help you to have it, not stress you out.