Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Renate on Aug 18, 2018 at 3:06:22 AM

Need to lose a lot of weight....need motivation🙏

Fergus on Aug 18, 2018 at 10:17:16 PM

Go for a walk everyday... Doesn't have to be a long walk (could be 10 minutes) or any type of exercise... Good luck 😊

Renate on Aug 21, 2018 at 10:15:02 PM

Started exercising 4 minutes a day....made 5 days in a row so far🙌🙌🙌 God is good!!! Because of my health am not able to exercise normally...it's a gift when I can.

Aniket on Aug 24, 2018 at 10:25:47 AM

While doing exercise listen to motivational audios..Helps a lot

Fergus on Aug 24, 2018 at 10:20:59 PM

Well done... Good luck

Renate on Aug 25, 2018 at 12:10:43 AM

@Aniket thanks...I'm actually dancing to worship songs🙌 that's my exercising. One song a day.

Heba on Sep 8, 2018 at 11:46:08 PM

imagine your new profile and how you will be so happy and so healthy .that s motivate you to get urs even it s not easy

Carrie on Sep 12, 2018 at 2:45:57 AM

I'm proud of you! You go girl! I'm in a similar boat. Health problems keep me from exercising sometimes and prescribed steroids that cause me to gain weight. I've been doing yoga and trying not to eat after 5:00pm. Supposedly intermittent fasting (IF) diets jump start your metabolism. You can eat whatever you want before 5. Lost a few pounds so far. Maybe you can add it to your exercise goal. Hang in there!

Renate on Sep 12, 2018 at 5:13:31 AM

Thanks Carrie! Wow cool to know I'm not alone in this...sorry for you though that you go through health problems! And the gaining weight part is NOT fun as well...but Thank God there's more to life than our outward appearance and our physical health. we're loved😍 sick or well, overweight or slim, YAY🙌 THANK YOU GOD🙌

You're so strong, Carrie! Keep it up! You're loved😊

thanks for the tip also..

I'm so grateful! Could exercise daily now for nearly a month!

All the best and strength to you!ā™”

Jacob on Sep 22, 2018 at 5:32:50 PM

Give an account of what you're doing, so you can keep on track!