Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Frost- on Oct 21, 2018 at 12:13:54 PM

I want to be dedicated to my studies ...what should I do .

hendry on Oct 21, 2018 at 2:15:35 PM

NO phone...NO internet....NO Tv...simple

Arne on Oct 21, 2018 at 5:36:11 PM

Prioritize and do things that provide value for you, but have balance. If you intend to study then study. If you do other things then you intended, then ask yourself why you did that. Learn from your misstakes. Perhaps "pomodoro tecknique" works for you, meaning that you work in a time block and then have a break and then repeat. (Study 25 min, then rest för 5 min, then work för 25 min again...). Read about "pomodoro tecknique". Continue..

Arne on Oct 21, 2018 at 5:37:19 PM

Also understand how you best learn things, e g study yourself or study in group, or learn by listening or learn by reading, highlighting text and so on. By finding your best way to study you become more efficent and easier. Remember that you sometimes study things that are fun and that are more intresting, and then it may be easier to learn. But sometimes a subject is difficult, less interesting or boring, which can lead to that you procastenate, a tip then is just to power througth. Continue..

Arne on Oct 21, 2018 at 5:37:30 PM

Start by setting goals by learning the basics/core parts/most important stuff and get a bigger understanding before going into details.

ONI on Nov 11, 2018 at 5:52:21 AM

Identify the purpose for studying, is it worth pursuing? Set daily goals for your studies and support it with daily discipline