Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Azir on Oct 21, 2018 at 5:50:55 AM

How to become motivated

Sarah on Nov 12, 2018 at 6:33:21 PM

It's so hard to find motivation! Think of something you care about, usually a person, and ask yourself how will my goal help me to be a better person for them? Or how will my goal help me with that thing i care about? And keep reminding yourself the main reason for that goal and say yes this goal is worth it because it will help me to be a better person in this specific way, which is what i want.

Sarah on Nov 12, 2018 at 6:34:24 PM

And also say yes i want to work for this no matter what this work is i have to do to reach this goal

Danielle on Nov 30, 2018 at 10:31:40 AM

One thing a therapist told me that has stuck with me is this "If you sit around waiting for motivation to come to you you'll be sitting there all day. Motivation doesn't just show up. Motivation is created. So if one of your goals is to work on the dishes, then get up and work on them for 5 minutes. If you feel like you can and want to continue, then finish them. If not, go sit down for 15 minutes and try again. If your goal is to start walking more often go outside and walk for 5 minutes.....

Danielle on Nov 30, 2018 at 10:33:27 AM

If you feel like you want to go farther then keep going! If not go back inside and try again later." He said to set small goals that are easily achievable...don't start big and set yourself up for failure. Start small, achieve the small things, and that will help motivate you to get to the bigger goals. I hope that helps you (:

Dominique on Dec 1, 2018 at 6:41:01 PM

I uses Tony Robbins a lot. Then motivation needs to come from dicipline