Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Fian on Feb 6, 2017 at 2:00:13 AM

Hi.. somebody, please help me out from smoking...! I tried it out, but I can't quit yet..

Philippe on Feb 7, 2017 at 12:15:08 AM

Hi Fian, congratulations for taking your first steps towards a smoke free life. I recommend if you haven't already to take time reading a book like Alan Carr's Easy way to Stop Smoking. You can also try apps such as Craving to Quit.

Fian on Feb 7, 2017 at 1:43:02 AM

Hi Philippe, thankyou I'll try it..

Jared on Feb 9, 2017 at 10:45:49 PM

Hi Fian, the "yet" in your comment is a great indication that you can see yourself smoke free at some point in the future. As with any habit, quitting cold turkey is the most difficult and most likely indication that things won't go so well. At the same time, you can't be so lax in your approach, as without a clear path as to how you'll achieve this goal, you can often go off course. Good luck!

Marcho on Feb 14, 2017 at 4:40:08 PM

Buy cigarettes and everytime you want to smoke take a cigarette, break it and throw away, that's how you will fight it hehe

Praveen on May 23, 2017 at 11:55:08 PM

Watch videos on self control on YouTube. Take small Steps to avoid cravings to smoke.

Ryan on May 27, 2017 at 9:46:25 PM

Hi Fian!

Know your Why. Thag is where your motivation will come from. Why do you want to quit smoking. Is it because you hate the smell? Is it because you want to be around for your daughter to grow up and have you as parent? What is your why and if your why is strong enough, think of it everytime you have a craving.:)