Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Crystal on Jan 4, 2017 at 3:13:54 PM

The date is wrong on "my goals" page. It shows yesterday's date for today

Arthur on Jan 4, 2017 at 4:17:29 PM

Hey Crystal! Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for that bug. We are going to investigate on this, I'll let you know once it's corrected.

Damien @goalmap on Jan 5, 2017 at 3:12:34 AM

Hi Crystal, where is it that you see the wrong date exactly? Would you mind sending us a screenshot at feedback@goalmap.com? Any additional details will help us sort it out! Sorry for that and thanks a lot for the feedback

Sarah on Jan 5, 2017 at 9:47:20 PM

Hey Damien! Thanks for an awesome app - love it! :) I really appreciate your commitment to helping others reach goals! I've been having trouble with the date though..it shows yesterday's activity logs as if they were done today..it seems to think it is January 4 today:-/ is there a way to fix that??

Arthur on Jan 7, 2017 at 7:33:22 PM

Hi Sarah, we've just fixed it on Android :) it will take a few more days on IOS

Crystal on Jan 7, 2017 at 8:03:33 PM

It has since resolved itself. It was incorrect under the bar graph on the log screen. When I would tap on a date it would show the correct date but under the graphs it was a day behind. If it happens again I will email a screenshot. Love the app by the way

Damien @goalmap on Jan 7, 2017 at 9:34:10 PM

Lovely to hear Crystal! It looks like we've sorted it out, good. Let us know if you see anything else 😊

Sarah on Jan 8, 2017 at 2:01:17 AM

Thanks..can't wait for it to be fixed on iOS