Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Sara on Feb 3, 2017 at 3:56:40 AM

The lose weight goa is missing. Custom goal doesn't give you the option to track weight and see it on the chart. Bring it back!

Damien @goalmap on Feb 5, 2017 at 2:40:27 PM

Hi Sara. Is it missing on your My goals page or in the Goal store? If it's missing on the My goals, it must be because the deadline has passed. You can set a new weight goal then. Let me know if that helps

Sara on Feb 5, 2017 at 2:44:10 PM

Hey Damien...it was missing from the goal store but miraculously came back yesterday...how's the new job treating you? Still developing Goalmap full time or onto a different goal?

Arthur on Feb 20, 2017 at 11:46:04 AM

Hi Sara! Damien is full time, we're a team of 3, based on south of France, committed to held people reach their goals and implement positive habits 💪

Damien @goalmap on Apr 2, 2017 at 11:23:34 AM

Hello Sara! I didn't notice it was you at first :) I hope all is well with your family. Indeed we're pushing goalmap 100% to the next level. I ❤ my new job so much. Take good care of yourself, regards from France.