Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Ouroua D. on Aug 23, 2017 at 10:43:51 AM

Its a very wonderful application.

Using it, I encountered two problems.

Firstly, when I try creating a financial goal, I have to choose a category. I have only "heart, body, mind" as choices, There are no categories relating to bisiness or finance.

Secondly, I want to break down my goal on actions. Every action has a deadline (starting date and ending date).

Thx for your answers.

Damien @goalmap on Aug 24, 2017 at 12:09:02 PM

Thank you Ouroua. You're right, we should change the categories. I put financial goals in "Mind" for the time being. Do you have an example for your second point on breaking down goals so that I can understand better?

Ouroua D. on Aug 24, 2017 at 6:33:10 PM

Thank you for your answer.

For example I have a goal : to doble my Benefits.

To achieve this goal I have to decompose it in actions :

- contact more clients

- Training teams

These actions must be finished to Reach the big goal.

Damien @goalmap on Aug 26, 2017 at 2:58:48 PM

Oh, I see. A few people have asked us that. We'll think about it. In the meantime you can always create directly your goals: train my teams twice a week, contact 10 clients per day, etc.

Kendell on Sep 5, 2017 at 11:11:52 AM

I agree, some of my goals are massive 5 to 10year goals, it would be great to be able to set micro goals within the larger aim so that you feel like you are progressing and staying motivated.

Ouroua D. on Sep 5, 2017 at 11:21:52 AM

Exactly, and there are goals which will start at the end of others, and I have to write them down now.