Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Finnleigh on Aug 8, 2018 at 9:04:54 AM

im young and want to lose weight i dont have access to a gym and i still go to school what do i do

Kati on Aug 8, 2018 at 8:28:37 PM

Maybe go jogging as a good habit 🤗

Monica on Aug 12, 2018 at 3:33:48 PM

You can download some workout app in your phone

leonor on Aug 22, 2018 at 1:51:18 PM

You can install an app like Nike or so, start a program and do it even when you don't feel like it. It will get easier with time

Carrie on Sep 12, 2018 at 3:40:46 AM

Does your school have a gym or weight room for the footballers? Maybe you can get access to it when they're not using it?

Meagan on Sep 12, 2018 at 6:21:27 PM

Studies show that weight loss is attributed way more to what we eat than how much we exercise. Take a look at some eating lifestyles that might help you make better eating choices. If you want to get up and move try walking, jogging and using your own body weight to do some weight training--lunges, squats, push ups, etc.

Deleted account on Nov 22, 2018 at 3:51:54 PM

You're young! You don't have to gym in order to lose weight. I was overweight on school too. All you have to do is eat less and be more active. Start implementing discipline right now at your age. You can still eat whatever your parents cook. Just cut out all the processed foods, the soda, sweets and chocolates. Workout for 30 minutes a day and you should lose weight fast! It will be difficult but after 21 days you'll get used to it. Make sure you burn more calories than what you intake.

Zaz on Dec 18, 2018 at 1:02:49 AM

Run around the garden 10 times after and before school. This would also keep you motivated :)

T on Jan 18, 2019 at 6:43:48 PM

Haha... And that will give something 4 the neighbours 2 watch🤣