Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Kethleen on Sep 21, 2018 at 7:16:14 PM

I'm just trying to improve myself in every way possible. I have been literally letting pass by me. It's like I been frozen in time, I have done nothing with my life for almost 5 years.

I lost my eye sight for a few yrs(its still not 100%) I have something called Uveitis. [Inflamation of the entire eye] pretty much my body attacks my eyes like it doesnt belong. I have been on medicine that has been causing some insane side effects such as weight gain, depression, anxiety, etc. I need support. ♡

Jacob on Sep 22, 2018 at 5:30:58 PM

I'm not sure on what the problem is, but buddy you have my respect and support for you.

Kethleen on Sep 23, 2018 at 3:18:41 PM

Thanks Jacob!

Selmane on Sep 26, 2018 at 11:49:58 PM

Since you're missing those days.. Then it Means that your body.. Your soul are missing you too..The Productive girl 💪 Just listen to your gut nd go with it.. You'll Shine , Kathleen 😊

John on Sep 27, 2018 at 8:01:58 PM

I’ve found that completing more tasks either for myself or others helps raise morale. Anxiety and depression combined can be absolutely awful and I feel for you. Do something this week just for you, something you’ve been putting off 👍