Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Nur Syazwina on Oct 21, 2018 at 1:15:47 AM

How to gain weight fast, bcs I am skinny asf

Tasmin on Oct 22, 2018 at 8:41:38 AM

Same here

John on Nov 28, 2018 at 2:21:52 PM

Hey, I was too. I'm 47 and still thin. I have to eat ALOT of protein. You need to eat lots of peanut butter, lots of eggs, chicken, etc. Drink white whole milk. Plain white rice, and potatoes. You need to force yourself to eat at least 3000 calories per day. It's hard, trust me, I know. Also try drinking protein shakes in between meals. You can do it, good luck.

Dominique on Dec 1, 2018 at 6:43:02 PM

Forget the milk and try to eat a lot of good fats, workout with heavy weights and get a coach/mentor (or app)

Krzysztof on Dec 3, 2018 at 11:59:43 PM

Hi it will happen only if you are an endomorph

Since you are skinny I think you are an ectomorph like me .Need to eat more and we'll eating a lot of shitty fast foods probably won't help Try eating at least 4 times a day Try to maintain at least 3000kcal a day (won't be easy) many of skinny people think they eat a lot (I thought the same and I was wrong)

Try to eat a lot of carbs and proteins get some fat only on evening And try some workout Stay away from cardio🏃

ceicli on Dec 23, 2018 at 1:20:01 PM

Some are prone to be skinny. What to eat depends on what you want to happen. Sugar (and carbs) gives more fat and protein gives more muscle. But it takes quite a lot of eating.