Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Dalia on May 19, 2017 at 5:55:50 AM

I badly want to lose weight :(

It's so hard can't do it 💔

Praveen on May 23, 2017 at 11:30:01 PM

why you want to loose weight? If reason is not worth then you will continue to procrastinate on it. Reason is important. I lost 5 kg from Dec16 to May17 by including Salad in regular eating like; for lunch drink 2 glass water at 1pm then salad around 250 GMs then usual food in less quantity. Repeat for dinner water then salad then dinner. Avoid rice in dinner and have a fruit everyday, brisk walk

Beth on Jun 4, 2017 at 1:18:32 AM

An awesome service I use is ScaleDown. You receive a Bluetooth scale and weigh daily. A text is sent as a reminder when you haven't weighed. Daily texts give feedback and motivation, such as "Congratulations, your weight is down by 0.2 pounds. Increase your water intake today because thirst may increase the urge to snack" Once a week they text your weekly results. Hope you give it a try, Dahlia.

Curato on Aug 24, 2017 at 11:59:53 PM

GO THROUGH YOURSELF FOR YOUR VISION FOR YOUR GOAL

Lucia on Aug 27, 2017 at 12:47:05 PM

Ask you: Why do I want to loose weight? And if I loose weight I'll reach that goal? Is losing weight my final target or is it the way I wanna reach my target?

Rania on Aug 28, 2017 at 2:32:03 PM

Do not follow a diet system ! All you have to do is eat about 5 fruits and vegetables each day and drink more water than coke or something that contains sugar . Don't stress and push yourself to do a diet wich will come a disaster for you . Try to do some detox juices and avoid coke , pasta , bread ... Eat whatever you want but be careful ! And the most important thing is practicing sports !!

Traci on Sep 9, 2017 at 10:19:00 PM

Make 2-3 small changes a month. Continue to build on those. As you see and feel the changes, you'll be motivated to do more and more. I lost 150lbs that way and 6 years later, I haven't gained any of it back. YOU CAN DO IT!

Mariusz on Sep 24, 2017 at 9:37:49 AM

Never give up !

Gordon on Dec 27, 2017 at 8:55:02 AM

Consistency is key . Small changes can make a big difference when sustained for a long period of time. Bit by bit you will get there. Research healthy diet habits and exercise regularly and just keep going. Even when it feels like its not working. Keep going. Because it will make a difference even if you don't realise. So keep going. You got this !!! And like Mariusz says above NEVER GIVE UP!

Quentin on Sep 22, 2018 at 11:20:53 PM

Try bar brothers it works wonders

Quentin on Sep 22, 2018 at 11:21:21 PM

You can find them on their website or on YouTube or wherever

jojoschue_ on Sep 23, 2018 at 1:22:54 AM

I'm eure you Can if you want โ™กโ™ก

hendry on Oct 21, 2018 at 2:19:48 PM

Try drinking Apple CiderVinegar daily