Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Tamuna on Sep 28, 2017 at 9:36:20 PM

How to set your goals, what is your advice for the people who are struggling to find their lifegoals?

Arthur on Nov 3, 2017 at 3:15:33 PM

Hi Tamuna, think about the things that really inspire you / motivate you. Do not focus on others’ aspirations

Julia on Nov 6, 2017 at 1:29:17 PM

Set a timer for 10 min and write down everything you want in life in that time then choose 5-10 which you'll focus on in the next year for example.

Damien @goalmap on Nov 12, 2017 at 9:53:09 AM

Let yourself daydream about your ideal life for 10-15 minutes. Then think about the things you could be doing on a daily basis to get there. Start small and build up from there. Start with 2/3 daily habits. Set the target at a reasonable level.

Will on Apr 15, 2018 at 12:54:29 AM

Start small. Baby steps grow into bigger ones...as people above here stated look at who you are and what you are passionate about and how they comment you. Chasethose.

Sanjay on Jun 23, 2018 at 3:50:22 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Sanjay and I am from India. I have myself benefitted tremendously by doing 2 simple things ( though they are not as simple to begin with but with daily practice they will appear simple) and they are 1. Either just before going to bed or immediately after you wake up, plan your day ahead. 2. To keep track of the goals, I try to recall when I go to the toilet. If anyone tries and finds my tips useful then please share for benefit of others. Cheers !