Join thousands of goalmappers who encourage each other to reach their life goals on the goalmap app and boost your motivation to stick to your resolutions.

Download goalmap

Durrel on Jun 23, 2018 at 3:34:44 AM

Hi.. I was just wondering how to emotionally detach yourself from everything and find your own path even if it means going AWOL.

Durrel on Jun 23, 2018 at 3:37:32 AM

If anyone has felt like how I'm feeling and has overcome it then please let me know how you managed to face your demons and survived. I care too much, I worry too much. I don't know how to stop.

Amya on Jun 26, 2018 at 7:10:14 AM

Wow. You got me when you said you care to much. It is the same with me! I'm just starting out and I know how you feel I would just maybe start meditating and just slowly except your demons and try to change for the better.

Mikael on Jul 13, 2018 at 7:54:33 AM

I am a Dr of Naprapathy and I train and coach people to increase quality in many different life areas.

My first question is if you train and exercise? According to new evidence and experience working with my patients, exercise is fundamental as a daily routine to let the brain calm down and set your inner hormonal balance. It is the prime action and in favor of meds in these studies.

Please feel free to send me a private message. You will find yourself more energetic and calm.

Dhawal on Aug 11, 2018 at 8:51:12 PM

Don't think much about what others are thinking about you. You can do that by fixing a goal and staying focused on it. I also had the habit of worrying too much but by working on my goals, my habit of worrying has decreased.

mysterious on Aug 12, 2018 at 4:17:31 PM

We worry or over think when we are not busy or not working on anything. Try to set new goals achieve it. Slowly you will get success and you will feel confident about yourself because of these little achievements. The more you work on the less you will think worry. And yes don't forget to meditate and get connected to present.